in

BINGE EATER HOSPITALIZED AFTER GOBBLING UP MORE THAN 30 LBS OF URINAL DEODORIZERS

Sharing is caring!

A man suffering from an eating disorder was hospitalized in a critical condition last night after his cravings led to ingest more than 60 deodorizer blocks designed for toilets.

64-year old Marius Hanson, from Freeport in Illinois, works as a janitor in a retirement home and he was found unconscious around 11 PM last night by one of his coworkers.

He’s known for suffering from binge eating disorder (BED), which has led him to eat compulsively several things on his worksite in the past, including toilet paper, plastic syringes, disposable diapers, and even a couple of mops heads.

Eric Fraser, the colleague who found him inert next to an empty box of chemical deodorizers says he immediately realized what had happened.

“There were dozens of blocks missing from the box and his breath stank of perfume and chemicals. I felt like throwing up, but I knew he would die if I did nothing.”

Mr. Fraser rapidly called 911 before performing a heart massage on his colleague until the paramedics arrived a few minutes later.

“I was terrified. His mouth was foaming and his eyes kept rolling. Just before the ambulance arrived, he woke up and began vomiting some kind of pink perfumed goo and coughing bubbles.”

 

Source: worldnewsdailyreport

FUNNY PICS OF THE DAY

MAN CRASHES INTO RIVER AFTER ATTEMPTING TO GIVE HIMSELF A BLOWJOB WHILE DRIVING